The Phoenix Group offers a wide selection of training in emergency and disaster response tailored to our clients’ specific needs. Classes are conducted using FEMA Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) criteria creating a CERT program for corporations, companies and organizations. We also deliver individual courses in many areas.
Course topics include:
- Disaster and emergency preparedness
- Light search and rescue
- Basic/Intermediate disaster medical operations
- CPR/AED (only in support of other classes)
- Disaster psychology
- Workplace violence
- Building evacuation training
- Emergency/disaster organization, terrorism
- Field operation and management
- Yearly CERT refresher courses (4 to 8 hours)
To enhance this comprehensive disaster training, we provide emergency supplies, containers and plans for implementation. Our Easy IAP software is the solution to the numerous and repetitive ICS forms. Please read more on our services page.
Whatever your type of organization, the Phoenix Group has the resources to streamline a program specific to the scale and needs of your situation.